Search for Properties
License #: 01983887
Real Estate Agent, CPM
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for all things real estate. I have worked as a property manager and sold all different types of commercial and residential real estate.
- Strong negotiation skills. Chase has worked for some of the best in Southern California with strong production numbers from the beginning. His real-life experience and composure put his clients at ease during what is typically considered "a stressful time" allowing them to focus on their new move or investment knowing all the details are handled properly.
- Innovative marketing strategies. I utilize the best digital, print, and active marketing strategies. When you hire me to sell property there is an effective plan adapted to your property and goals that use all the best tools available to create the most competition for your property often creating higher priced offers with better terms negotiated.
- Expertise about neighborhood features. Chase is a third generation Real Estate Professional. With his professional and life experience in these competitive markets, he knows what features get properties sold. So even if you did not personally buy your home for the award-winning school districts and because its close to a hospital it is being marketed and being sold with all the best features highlighted.
- Ability to target home searches. With all the information available, it is still a great idea to have someone finding the best deals who have been looking at all the homes available for years, can present off-market opportunities, and has most likely physically been inside some of the homes you have looked at online.
- Support through the closing and beyond. If you have looked at my pictures online or we have met; it's no secret I still have a lot of years left in this business. Even if you are not buying or selling a property at that moment, I understand the need to have questions answered about Real Estate. Please always use me as your trusted resource. I always have my phone on me and it is no secret, I am very passionate about my work.
Condos, PUDs, Co-ops: What's the Difference?
Should You Get An ARM?
How to Increase Your Home's Value
Based on information from California Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. as of Jan 16, 2019 3:01:pm. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. Display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information and should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.